General questions relating to Manhattan Prep, the GRE exam and just about anything else you can think of.
Chuka115
Students

Supplemental material

by Chuka115 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:48 pm

My 5lb 2nd edition just arrived today :D However, I can't access the online resources it comes with. Now I'm currently using a code from book 7 for my online access to free 6 practice test. Is the one for the 5lb book different? If yes, how can I add this access code to my account so that I get access to the video introduction, supplemental question banks etc?

Thanks
tommywallach
Manhattan Prep Staff

Re: Supplemental material

by tommywallach Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

I believe I answered this, but the 5 lb. book doesn't come with online access.

-t
Chuka115
Students

by Chuka115 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, you are wrong. I have the new edition which was released on June 2. It clearly states on the cover that there are extra online resources.

Please give me information on how to access these.
tommywallach
Manhattan Prep Staff

by tommywallach Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Hey Chuka,

Yes, there are additional online question banks, but not the practice tests. (That said, sounds like you already have access to the other stuff anyway). The explanation for how to get your online access is on the third page of the book (just after the copyright and thank you page). If you've registered your book according to those rules and it still isn't working, you'll need to call student services.

-t