Math problems from the *free* official practice tests and
problems from mba.com
kartikeya.payautomata
Students

What is going on

by kartikeya.payautomata Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 am

Hi all,

Has anyone downloaded the prep software from mba.com within this week i dont know about others but i am finding out that the questions have become way tougher than before . I usall scored around 46+ but suddenly i am geting around 40 so what is going on.

Way tougher question almost every question is like a 700+ question
Please do let me know if anyone has felt the same
debmalya.dutta
Students

Re: What is going on

by debmalya.dutta Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm

I just registered for the gmat 20 days back and received a CD. So do you think the I need to download the software from the website to get an updated list of questions ?
kartikeya.payautomata
Students

by kartikeya.payautomata Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 am

Dont know about the CD But i think you should download the prep software because i think there has been certainly changes in those questions. Because as far as i know questions were way to hard for a gmat paper and some were really complex hope you get them right
RonPurewal
Students

by RonPurewal Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 am

this isn't really the right place for a post like this one; this topic would belong in the general folder.

the first reaction i have to this post is to wonder how many times you (the original poster) took the old GMATPREP tests. the reason i ask is because many posters on these forums have taken the GMATPREP tests many, many times, with the obvious improvements that come from seeing repeated questions. therefore, if you have taken the old tests multiple times, it's quite possible that the apparent "extra difficulty" is due to the fact that you are no longer seeing repeated questions.

i'm especially suspicious that this is the case because you wrote that you "usually scored at least 46+". i don't think you'd have written "usually" if you had only taken two tests.